Commercial Finance Business Partner
Our global Telecommunications client is a true market leader and innovator, continuing to go from strength to strength. They are now seeking a talented Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team.
This role reports to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager and is a key business partnering role to the commercial teams, providing direction and insight to support delivery of the team's goals as well as being an integral link between the Commercial teams and wider Finance functions.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner is responsible for providing effective commercial & financial support, along with challenge & direction to the commercial teams in order to ensure performance is at the optimum level. The role also manages key elements of the financials and will need to be able to explain key drivers of trends and proactively identify any risks and/or opportunities versus financial targets. Developing relationships with various internal teams will be key to the role and you will work with and influence these stakeholders to deliver volume, profitability and cost targets whilst minimising other risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, challenging & scrutinising senior stakeholders & their teams who are responsible for the acquisition of new customers, the retention of existing customers and enhancing value for existing customers
- Identifying and providing recommendations on any risks and opportunities that could impact the delivery of the financial targets
- Business case pricing initiatives, promotion opportunities and new propositions, making recommendations based on financial and non-financial outcomes
- Taking an active role in the month end/forecasting/budgeting cycles ensuring that the key metrics and financial measures are accurately reported, forecasted and delivered on-time to the required timescales
- Analysing customer quality, impact of bad debt and overall profitability across different channels and to identify opportunities and risks to optimise pricing and acceptance rates
- Support and challenge supply chain and sales teams to optimise commercial decisions
Candidates must have a strong commercial acumen, with previous business partnering experience working closely with a number of various departments, ideally in a large complex business setting. You'll have proven experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders and interfacing with commercial teams. Crucially, you'll be an effective communicator who is happy to voice an opinion, with the ability to work in the detail but create clear & concise conclusions for upward communication
The successful applicant will hold a full ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualification.
A highly attractive remuneration package including a basic salary in the £65,000-£75,000 range, plus a car allowance of £6,000, 10% annual bonus, generous pension, private healthcare and an extensive range of additional benefits.
Furthermore, you'll be joining a winning team and a business which puts employee development and well-being at the heart of everything it does. With numerous exciting strategic growth initiatives ahead, there has never been a better time to join this outstanding, sought-after employer.