Interim Financial Reporting Manager
Interim Financial Reporting Manager role for a group construction business with offices in Enfield. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing business through its next phase of growth at the outset of the journey. With plans to grow at speed with investment, the finance function is central to the success of the plan going forward.
The client is a large UK group business in the construction industry.
The key responsibilities of the interim financial reporting manager are:
- ensure effective controls, processes, information systems and results are practised, achieved and recorded to support and shape the direction of this key business area.
- play a pivotal role in establishing the processes and systems to enable growth in line with our ambitions.
- Responsible for production of all company and consolidation accounts
- Responsibility for corporation tax compliance, sales tax/VAT
- Responsibility for all other non-tax compliance reporting
- Responsibility for the company balance sheet
- Build and maintain all financial models to support M&A decisions and provide scenario-based analysis
- Day-to-day relationship owner for all audit and tax advisors
- Constant process improvement, reducing reporting time frames and increasing the quality of management information
- Key stakeholder in change projects, driving design and implementation
- Monitor ongoing accounting updates
- Analyse and implement newly issued accounting updates
The successful interim Financial Reporting Manager will be:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with +3/5 years post-qualified experience
- A keen eye for detail and experience working for a medium / large corporate business
- Display deep expertise in technical accounting (revenue recognition, consolidations, purchase accounting and debt/equity)
- Working knowledge of tax / VAT compliance
- Previously worked in a business of scale, with a track record of developing and improving systems and processes
- Advanced Financial Modelling and Excel skills
A competitive day rate is on offer.
building and construction.