Director, Financial Reporting
Your new company
I am working with a global leading reinsurance business looking to hire Director, Financial Reporting to join the business. This is an innovative, forward thinking business which is leading from the front within the industry in terms of culture and work life balance.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Delivery of all regulatory reporting for divisional entities including BMA, US STAT and Solvency II
- Analysis of financial/regulatory results including presentation to various committees
- Accounting policy oversight within divisions working closely with the accounting policy team to ensure compliance to group wide policies.
- Provide support on statutory reporting especially during year end.
- Finance project support related to statutory and regulatory reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience within the Life/Reinsurance sectors. You will need strong regulatory reporting skills (PRA, BMA or US Stat) and strong US GAAP/IFRS knowledge. You will need to be a strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a market leading brand with a fantastic working culture. There is a strong salary and overall reward package and the change to take on a visible role with lots of senior stakeholder interaction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.