We are delighted to be working with a large independent accountancy practice that due to growth is looking to add an Audit Senior to its well established team. This role would suit either an experienced Semi Senior looking to progress into a more challenging role or an existing Senior looking for more diversity.
The Stratford-upon-Avon office is headed up by 5 directors. You would have the training and progression opportunities of a regional, mid-tier firm, while maintaining the support of a friendly office environment.
Their portfolio is made up of high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses. It has grown through recommendation as a result of their superb reputation as one of the regions market leaders and excellent service delivery to the businesses they work alongside and ultimately help grow into more profitable organisations.
- Using your experience, team working and relationship management skills to ensure that all aspects of the audit meet company and regulatory standards
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work, including the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and providing informed conclusions
- Building meaningful relationships that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the entire process
- ACA / ACCA qualified or QBE
- A minimum of 3 years audit experience within practice
- Interpersonal and client management skills
- Strong organisational skills and a track record of challenging yourself and others
- Extensive benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working patterns
- Supportive and modern working environment