Senior Client Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving accountancy firm. Client contact, progression, and development on offer, in a hands-on role.
An innovative, streamline firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bridgend which has experienced sustained, organic growth and looking to appoint a Senior Client Manager.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Client Manager position at a leading accountancy firm based in Bridgend are:
- Manage a client portfolio including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, and individuals;
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT etc and value-added services assignments;
- Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required;
- Act as the main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them;
- Review work completed by junior team members and resolving all issues prior to Partner review;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients;
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines;
- Reporting directly to a Partner;
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service;
- Develop, retain and motivate junior members of staff and assist in the management of the overall Business Services team on a day-to-day basis; and
- Knowledgeable of the firm's services and able to cross-sell those services into the client base.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Senior Client Manager role at a leading accountancy firm in Bridgend, you must be:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 4 years of post-qualification experience;
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment;
- Experience in managing a client portfolio;
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions;
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team;
- The ability to take responsibility and use your own initiative to resolve problems and issues;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges;
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, Receipt Bank, Auto Entry etc; and
- Hold a full and clean driving license.
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000(dependent on experience)
- A very unique and exciting benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to work in a modern, innovative practice environment