Finance Manager - No1 in Finance
The company has grown significantly over the last few years attracting several new customers and allowing them to expand the product offering.
This has led to opening a new depot in South Wales that will be fully operational in the next few months. The finance manager will be responsible for getting the finance function up and running while also being required to grow the finance team as the business continues to grow.
My client is a well known Logistics organisation that is going through a sustained period of growth over the last 18 months doubling in size.
- Analyse results, report findings to senior management and ensure/supervise implementation of action plans
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to management
- Planning and scheduling of the payment of payable to meet cash flow objectives
- Ensure adherence to credit policy and internal control mechanisms
- Strict monitoring of accounts receivables and respective reporting to management
- Help grow the full site finance function from the ground up while being given the autonomy to grow the team
- Help drive business profitability for the new site
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified by Experience
- Previous finance management experience in a fast-paced environment is ideal
- Deep understanding of financial and cost accounting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable managing a team
- Great opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Chance to set-up and grow the site finance function from the ground up
- Opportunity to work with the senior leadership team to drive company growth
- Hybrid working environment - 3 days in the office
- Personal career growth plans in place from the start