Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
To manage corporate tax compliance on a broad range of clients in respect of their taxation affairs and any other company tax related requirements they may have.
A leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent firm and one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with
access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you're working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you're a marketing or HR specialist, we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that's why we have a people-focused culture meaning we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a difference by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
Principal Responsibilities for Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax
- Managing client and third-party relationships from initial set up meetings, liaising with other advisors, to ongoing service issues on allocated portfolio
- Preparing tax provisions including deferred tax for audit purposes and any form of tax returns of the clients which may include annual or quarterly reporting.
- Reviewing preparation of the above by peers and more junior members of the team
- Dealing with advisory matters arising on own portfolio
- Dealing with client queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Working within an agreed fee and to set deadlines
- Assisting senior team with advisory projects
- Relevant professional qualifications obtained (CTA or ACA/CTA combined)
- Previous exposure to corporate tax compliance is essential
- Previous exposure to tax planning projects is desired, including; Research & Development tax credits, corporate reorganisations, and international clients
- Good business awareness and an interest in getting involved in business development and promoting initiatives.
- Experienced in reviewing work of more junior staff and providing on the job training
- Motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively for self and other members of the team
- A team player able to work on their own initiative
You will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a
satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly
competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus, an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its