The FP&A Analyst will be supporting the Group Finance Manager in delivering strategic business forecasts and financial planning to the wider business using scenario planning and ensuring financial budget accountability.
A leader in real estate/property asset management within the student housing sector.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Business partner across business to provide supportive insight to key stakeholders. This will include senior management and other key leadership figures.
- Support with interpreting financial and non-financial metrics and share information to enable the business to grow according to our core values and strategic outlook.
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team and to business partners in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points.
Commercial Financial Analysis
- Analysing past financial performance, preparing competitor analysis, and examining market trends along with commentary for management.
- Assist with creating financial models to predict growth and forecast performance.
- Assist with analysing previous budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain discrepancies.
- Assist in the development of KPIs, including new dashboard reports and analytics, for reporting to the management and executive teams
- Assist with preparing financial and strategic plans for business teams and the wider organisation.
Production, analysis and commentary for executive and board reports
The successful FP&A Analyst must have:
- Previous experience in an FP&A role
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA (or equivalent)