About Our Client
My client a manufacturing SME business based in Hereford are looking to recruit a financial controller in a newly created role to join their established business.
- Strategic support to the MD and part of the senior management team
- Profitability analysis of products
- Monthly cash flow and balance sheet
- Statutory accounts
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and reported
- Management of the accounts receivable and payable function
- Management of the balance sheet to ensure the whole of the balance sheet is reconciled
- Run the month end and year end close process
- Supervise and manage the financial accounting team
- Compete the payroll
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant, experience of working in an SME environment and working in manufacturing. Would also consider a QBE with the right experience.
What's On Offer
The Financial Controller is paying up to £65,000 plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.