Accounting Technical and Financial Reporting Manager
Manage and deliver a broad range of technical accounting assignments.
This growing top 10 accountancy challenger firm has a small, friendly Accounting Technical Services team based in London.
As an Accounting Technical Services Assistant Manager or Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing and delivering a broad range of technical accounting assignments which address in various scenarios the practical application of financial reporting standards under IFRS and UK GAAP.
You may be working directly with clients on technical matters, or called upon to provide support and assistance to audit staff nationally on a number of diverse areas.
- Addressing accounting and financial reporting technical queries;
- Reviewing financial statements for compliance with IFRS and FRS 102; and
- Providing tailored support to key audit clients.
- You will have a sound technical understanding from completing your ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) accounting qualification
- Experience of working at an Assistant Manager or Manager level in a professional services firm, ideally within a similar financial reporting role.
- Experience with evaluating technical issues, analysing facts, consulting and delivering solutions to clients is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with others in the team, maintaining high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self-development.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Hybrid working
- Good opportunity to develop technical skills
- Small, friendly and growing team. Good opportunity for progression.