Manager - Big 4 Financial Reporting Group - Insurance sector
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join a Big 4 firm's specialist FS Financial Reporting Group. The role includes leadership of the provision of technical accounting support to the Insurance sector, including delivery of meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters relevant to that sector.
This Big 4 firm's Financial Reporting Group provides audit engagement teams with support and advice on technical accounting and other financial reporting requirements.
- You will be a key contact for the provision of advice and support on accounting technical matters under IFRS & UK GAAP to teams within the Insurance sector.
- You will be involved in the development of thought leadership, such as our International GAAP publication. You will also participate in the firm's EMEIA and Global technical accounting subject matter groups.
- You will help develop and deliver high quality technical training for our people in the Insurance audit practice, as well as coaching and developing teams in technical accounting matters on a day to day basis.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, UK regulations and UK company law gained within the Financial Services sector
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI or equivalent international qualification)
- Experience in auditing or advising on accounting for complex transactions
- Good knowledge of the Insurance industry and of IFRS 17
- Execute work efficiently, delivering excellent service providing support to the assurance process with appropriate consideration of risk
- Competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring.
- Rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.