1 day left
- Full Time
Working closely with the Finance Director, and wider Finance team, in a fast-paced environment, to deliver effective financial processes within the Company and Parent Company standards and time frames. The role involves engaging with a range of internal teams, disciplines and external stakeholders and requires the ability to work to deadlines and high levels of accuracy.
Fast paced and growing business.
- Support the Month End processes including;
- Supporting month end reconciliations
- Completion of month end packs
- Ensuring organised records are maintained
- Updating forecasts
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly finance review
- Preparation of relevant information as required by the Year End Audit process including;
- Maintaining all records in line with audit requirements
- Providing accurate and timely information to auditors
- Working with external advisors to prepare statutory accounts
- Provide efficient finance assistance with the companies budgeting process
- Company taxes - maintaining appropriate records and preparing returns/providing assistance to company advisors in preparation of returns
- Assist with ad-hoc reports, projects, queries and reconciliations as and when requested
- Support the purchase processes, as and when necessary
- Provide effective support to deliver an efficient Procurement function that meets the needs of the Company
- Maintain key administrative Procurement systems ensuring records are kept up to date and effectively track procurement activity including
- Work with the broader Finance team to monitor and enforce Procurement policy compliance
- Assist in the continual review and development of improvements and efficiency
- Ensure that all duties, checks and documentation are completed to the required level of accuracy.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Sage, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and previous experience in an accounting role
- Understanding and demonstrable experience of procurement processes
- High attention to detail and accurate analytical skills
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner
- An organised approach, planning tasks and setting realistic timescales
- Flexibility to be involved in a number of finance support activities at a time
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and other disciplines
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office inc Outlook, Word
- Adhere to company procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent salary and package with fantastic growth opportunities.