5 days left
- Full Time
Finance Manager | £45,000 - £55,000 | Oxford (Hybrid Working)
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's largest employers, going through significant growth. The purpose of the role to support the Finance function with monthly and year-end accounts, forecasts, budgets and audit.
This would suit someone wanting to progress and take on more responsibilities through their career.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will be:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Producing and managing year-end processes including statutory accounts
- Producing accurate, comprehensive and timely reports for SLT
- Forecasting processes from forward planning to final consolidation
- Business partnering with other functions, including HR, Ops, Commercial etc.
- Supporting Interim and annual audits
- Overhead forecasting and budgeting
- Maintaining controls around IT systems
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you must have / be:
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACA/ACCA
- Strong IT and system skills (especially Excel)
- Strong team player and happy to work independently
- Ability to drive change and improve the finance function
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 1 or 2 days in office per week, excellent progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave (+bank holiday) and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.