Financial Analyst - £30,000-£40,000 DOE - Oxfordshire - Permanent
Financial Analyst - Witney Oxfordshire - £30,000-£40,000 DOE PA
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in the insurance sector in Oxfordshire. The purpose of the role is to support the senior business partners with financial analysis and liaise between the finance department and key stakeholders.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with a breadth of stakeholders, including 100+ managers from our branch network and central functions.
- Deliver robust, insightful analysis of weekly business performance and monthly operational board packs
- Provide timely ad-hoc analysis of financial and non-financial drivers using Excel and PowerBI
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes, including the development and evolution of our new budgeting tool
- Work to a high level of accuracy whilst managing multiple priorities and deadlines with your stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Competent in Excel with a desire to progress skills to an advanced level
- Experience of handling financial and non-financial datasets
- Experience of using budgeting and BI tools will be an advantage
- Qualified or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Able to influence through developing relationships across the business
- A good team player with a proactive attitude
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- £35,000-£40,000 salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Access to a Healthcare Cash-plan with a variety of benefits
- Company funded study support for professional qualifications
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support employees outside of work
- Discount on wide range of insurance products
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Free lunches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.