The Finance Analyst / Cost Controller is a diverse role with responsibilities spanning Analysis, Costing and Control. Your role will be to drive commercial decision making within a SME manufacturing setting.
Our client have aggressive growth plans and require an Analyst / Cost Controller to provide insight into product costing, operational performance and profitability whilst driving improvements in the control environment.
SME with aggressive growth plans sitting within a market leading enterprise. Our client offer bespoke, sustainable solutions to manufacturing and are growing rapidly.
- KPI analysis and insight into operational performance and key drivers of profitability
- Lead on product and job costing
- Partner with sales and operational leads to ensure robust control
- Production capacity and operational planning analysis
- Continuous improvement - drive efficiency's and reduce costs
- Strong commercial and operational acumen
- Product costing experience
- FMCG or Manufacturing experience desirable
- Qualified accountant or QBE
- SAP experience desirable
- Hybrid working - 4 days on site
- Salary bracket £45,000 - £60,000
- Excellent progression and development opportunities