Interim Financial Controller
Varied and interesting role - 6 months contract
Well established manufacturing business that is subsidiary of a large group, requires a Financial Controller initially on a 6 months basis.
The role is varied and involves managing a small team, business partnering with the Operations Director, ensuring accurate and timely reporting to group including:
- Manage and ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the Region and Business Units.
- Ensure timely, accurate and adequate execution of financial administration processes, i.e. general ledger and reporting & analyses.
- Manage internal management information for the region
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual comparative analyses and prepare commentary and supporting documentation.
- Manage and ensure data requests for audit purposes with external auditors.
- Analyses forecast and budget submissions to ensure quality and predictability.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet and income statement review routines.
- Managing of intercompany reconciliation process and perform final review process for the regions.
- Co-Responsible for Accounting/Disclosure support systems.
- Manage monthly compliance review/discussions with Tax, Legal, Treasury and Accounting to ensure that material transactions are timely anticipated and reflected in the underlying accounting records.
- Develop and maintain templates for (cash) forecast and budget submission
- Drive and manage the SOX compliancy for certain end-to-end processes.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve internal control in business processes.
- Proactively manage internal control requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
You will ideally be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent ) and have experience in similar Financial Controller / Head of Finance positions.
You will have the ability to lead a small team and be available at short notice (within a month).
The role offers a flexible salary of circa £60,000 - £80,000, plus additional benefits or a day rate option is available.
A hybrid working week is available and an early finish on a Friday