Senior Finance Manager
A superb Senior Finance Manager role has arisen in a fascinating NASDAQ listed IT/Technology business based in West London.
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering a NASDAQ listed Technology business based in the heart of West London.
This global organisation has been in a sustained period of acquisitive growth over recent years. They deliver a multitude of Technology and IT solutions and products and area a leader in their fields.
The key roles and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Completing the month end close procedures in line with the current timetables
- Complete monthly, QTD and YTD financial analysis of the financial results
- Key variance analysis and preparing commentary
- Process owner for key SOX processes - month end accounting, payroll accounting and accounts payable.
- Preparation of statutory financial information including tax packs and related inputs used by the tax team in calculating corporation tax.
- Supporting on any mergers and acquisition activity within the division.
- Supporting the integration initiatives in respect of acquired entities located in the UK region.
- Indirect supervisory responsibilities in country and SSC.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the main UK operation
- Ad-hoc lead on projects
- Approval of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the team on process improvement projects
The successful Senior Finance Manager will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Have demonstrable post qualified experience in industry with in a similar role
- Able to build strong relationships at all levels both in person and remotely
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
The Senior Finance Manager position comes with a competitive base salary, package and excellent flexible working.