Senior Finance Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing, VC-backed SaaS business based in central London.
My client is an innovative VC-backed SaaS business based in central London.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Management Accounts
- Statutory accounts & draft tax filings
- Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Process management
- Project management software
- Supporting agency colleagues
- Ad-hoc projects
- Compliance - UK GAAP
- As the business grows the expectation is that this role will manage at least one junior team member
The successful Senior Finance Manager will have the following credentials:
- Qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA with circa 0-2 years PQE
- Experience with IT/SaaS/Tech/marketing firms ideal
Ability to produce a set of management accounts end-to-end is essential
- Cashflow essential
- SAGE system experience essential
Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of key personnel within the business.
Benefits: pension auto-enrolment, private healthcare, 27 days annual leave
Flexible working arrangements: 2 days a week in the office, 3 days from home
Career progression: likely progress to Financial Controller position in the medium-term