A superb FP&A Manager role has arisen in a fascinating multi-site leisure company based in West London.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering a growing £400m turnover multi-site leisure business based in West London.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the budget, forecast and re-forecast
- Business case and scenario modelling and planning
- Partner non-finance stakeholders
- Drive commercial insight and value add
- Ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Demonstrable experience in a commercial finance role
- Able to build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
The FP&A Manager position comes with a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. The company also offer excellent flexible working and have modern stylish offices.