Senior Finance Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
To provide product analysis and reporting to allow effective decision making across the business. To provide specialist support to the monthly reporting, forecasting and planning processes, with an emphasis on controlling the customer biographies and waiting lists, forming close working relationships with the operational team as well as the clients themselves.
Luxury retail brand.
- Weekly luxury product sell out and reporting for group - organise the completion of sell out reporting for all stores, control check reporting, following appropriate approvals, registration these sales on the Products portal.
- Monthly Reporting creation & submission- creation of reporting files and review of current months sales, including the creation and submission the approved information
- Team management- 1 individual
- Review monthly debt lists to Back order and stock lists - review the debt report against current back orders for the group and stock lists for the group ensuring completeness of data
- Review current sales position and suggested additional action if necessary
- Quarterly inventory audit/reporting- following receipt of files, from the mentioned brands, orchestrate the physical audit by serial number of the brand stock holding and report back to brand
- Replenishment list review - create the sales and stock reports to aid the decision to either add or remove models from the replenishment lists
- Responsible for the mix of stock across the group within the agreed stock budget
- Monthly Reserve Reviews with Admin Manager to check accuracy
- Attends Brand meetings
- Ensures Brand Standards are understood and communicated
- Maintain file of agreed auto replenishment lists 60/80% of budgeted stock level
- Prep of Sales and stock info for auto replenishment orders - run up to date stock and sales reporting to be used in the creation of replenishment orders
- Ad hoc biographies on request - provide customer biographies to include purchase history, digital footprint, internal information etc
An accounting qualification -ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
Computer literate- particularly Excel
An enthusiastic and committed team player who can establish and maintain strong relationships with business leaders as well as customers
Have a 'hands on' approach, visible across the business
Good communication skills-able to engage at all levels
Adopts a solution-based approach at all times and is able to take the initiative and responsibility for completing tasks
Excellent planning and organisational skills, attention to detail and a track record of meeting deadlines.
Competitive salary and package.