Tax Manager - Independent Practice
A generalist tax role covering all areas of tax through services provided to a portfolio of clients while also supporting and developing the tax team you work with.
An independent firm of chartered accountants, based in Central Nottingham. This practice maintains a family feel internally and with its service provided to clients. Their of clients base has been built up over the past 35 years of existing and grows via word of mouth and referrals.
- Lead and provide advice on focused tax projects
- Full compliance service
- Mixed and broad role of corporate, personal and VAT
- Opportunity to focus on your own speciality once the team is able to support the work
- ATT and CTA qualified or ACA / ACCA qualified
- Management experience is desirable
- Prior experience of working your own portfolio and building relationships
- 7+ years of tax experience
- Competitive salary
- Autonomy and flexibility over your work
- Responsibility over the teams growth and direction
- Hybrid working
- Discounted parking