Audit - Top 10
4 days left
- Full Time
Michael Page is working with a Top 10 UK accounting practice to recruit an Audit Senior for their rapidly growing audit offering in the Midlands.
A highly acquisitive firm of chartered accountants who have now risen to top 10 in the UK national rankings - they are now looking to double their offering in the East Midlands.
- Involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- You will have the responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5+ years of practice experience
- Competitive salary
- 33 days of annual leave + your birthday off
- Extensive benefits
- High levels of flexibility and hybrid