Senior FP&A Manager
Senior FP&A Manager role for a fast expanding, PE-backed media business. This is a newly-created role with an FP&A, C-Suite advisory and commercial projects remit. £95K + Equity. London (2 days a week).
My client is a globally recognised business that works with some of the world's biggest brands. They are a fast expanding, PE-backed media powerhouse that have scaled at pace and now have revenues exceeding £2billion.
Finance is a global team and this Senior FP&A Manager role is a newly-created position in their London office. You will support them through their next stage of growth as they gear up for a PE-exit and you will have some clear and fast progression routes through the business.
This Senior FP&A Manager role will have the following key responsibilities:
- FP&A: ownership of group FP&A (budget, forecast/re-forecast & planning cycles)
- C-Suite Advisory: support C-suite stakeholders (group and divisional) with FP&A + ad hoc projects
- Commercial Projects: support with financial modelling, support with ad hoc investor analyis requests, support with preparing for PE-ext etc.
- Proven FP&A background at a senior level with C-suite stakeholder influencing skills
- Exposure to growth environments and must have worked within a global business
- Strong Excel capabilities and modelling skills
- Most be able to handle fluidity and enjoy change
What's On Offer
- Up to £95,000 base salary
- Equity Options
- Private Healthcare
- Clear progression within a fast-growing, global media business
- Great mentors in the FP&A Director and CFO that you will work very closely with