The Junior Finance Manager will manage the financial reporting and compliance filing obligations for the company based in London.
A private, family-owned property investment group of companies and entities who directly manage mixed use commercial and residential portfolio, with a concentration in Central London.
The Junior Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded, filed and reported.
* Prepare and finalise year-end financial statements and its supporting schedules including
co-ordinating with FO 3rd party accountants.
* Liaise with the Tax Advisors for the preparation of corporate tax computations.
* Manage Corporation Tax instalments for the FO group of companies.
* Upkeep of Capital Allowance schedules and liaise with external advisors.
* Prepare periodic VAT returns and MTD filing.
* Assist the FO Director in preparing quarterly management information reports to the family
* Assist FO Director with personal tax return preparation and liaising with Tax Advisor.
* Preparation and review of pension trust accounts.
* Preparation of charity accounts and assistance with charity administration e.g., gift aid claims,
* Making of bank payments via online platforms
* Maintaining FO statutory records.
* Assist the FO Director as necessary with the commercial negotiation, execution, oversight
and reporting of FO third party activities, including JV's and Platform investments.
* Assistance with ad hoc FO projects.
* Preparation of financial due diligence on potential tenants and suppliers.
* Assisting with regulatory compliance diligence, including but not limited to; IR35, CIS etc.
The successful Junior Finance Manager must be:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
competitive bonus and benefits