Financial Accounting Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accounting Manager to join an international Tech SME based in central london.
My client is a high-growth global Tech SME, listed on the NYSE and based in central London. They provide software as a service to large corporates across the world.
As Financial Accounting Manager, you are fundamentally responsible for:
- The management of the Group's global statutory reporting requirements, principally the preparation of the annual and interim report and including being the primary point of contact for the external auditors throughout the process.
- The monthly consolidation for the Group, the preparation of any debt compliance reporting and management of the relationship with the external provider, along with controlling the production of the Group's investor relations reporting which consists of trading updates, investor presentations and preliminary announcements.
- Taking the lead on special projects throughout the year, e.g. acquisition related or scenario modelling for the Board, incorporating an awareness of the wider commercial impact and market risks associated with any outcome. Furthermore, the role involves the active management of the Group's treasury operations, along with providing input into central governance.
- Managing the Group's corporate tax accounting and payments in conjunction with external advisors, ensuring that the Group pays the appropriate level of tax in all jurisdictions it operates in.
This position would ideally suit a first move from practice to industry but specifically, the ideal Financial Accounting Manager candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA likely gained from an audit practice firm
- Experience with IT/SaaS/Tech firms ideal
PLC reporting experience ideally with IFRS including annual report preparation
Excellent knowledge of complex consolidations featuring overseas subsidiaries
Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of key personnel within the business.
Basic salary of circa £55-60k
- Private medical insurance
- Pension 3:6%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service 4x
- Bike to work scheme
- Income protection
- Hybrid working