Accounts Payable and Cash Management Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Permanent Accounts Payable and Cash Management Manager Up-to £42,750 per annum Full-Time Sheffield
Your new company
Hays is excited to be working with this large financial services organisation who are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable and Cash Management Manager to join their inclusive team.
Your new role
As a Full-Time Accounts Payable and Cash Management Manager you will manage the timely, accurate and efficient processing of transactions and ledger postings. You will manage accounts payable and receivable, expenses and transactional general ledger postings across all entities, ensuring all payments and receipts are made on time. The role will also involve ensuring data is cleansed on a regular basis and all PO's raised are consistent and accurate. You will also be required to manage cash forecasting, reporting and oversee the production of weekly, monthly and daily cash forecasting and variance analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will have significant experience of managing a transactional processing team, with knowledge of all aspects of accounts payable and receivable and general ledger. You will be able to prioritise competing demands easily, delegating appropriately while empowering your team.
What you'll get in return
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time), opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 15% employer pension contribution, discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan and life assurance
- Paid voluntary day, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology...and plenty more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.