Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
A leading strategic business services company with offices in the heart of London are recruiting for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join their high-performing team.
A leading strategic business services company who specialise infrastructure consultancy, facilities and property management.
- Full ownership and accountability of the reporting, preparation and analysis of operating costs and other fixed costs from closing month end accounts to holding reviews with senior stakeholders.
- Work with the functional teams to build annual and monthly financial plans
- Provide oversight on spend as a key member of the financial approval processes.
- Build and maintain good relations with stakeholders and ensure that spend is correctly forecast and challenge them where required.
- Act as the go-to person on anything finance related for your business unit.
- As a key contact between the business and the finance team, you'll spend significant time building relationships with Functional leads, providing support, identifying new ways to communicate performance and manage all of the operating costs.
- Evaluate and improve reporting processes where necessary.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE
- Proficiency in Excel and presenting with PowerPoint
- SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to join a large business with lots of progression opportunities
- Hybrid working - 3 days per week in the office of your choosing
- 10% bonus
- Enhanced pension and private medical insurance