Head of Finance
4 days left
- Full Time
Head of Finance (#1) for an exciting, expanding privately owned group
Your new company
This privately owned group has enjoyed significant growth and change in their recent history, whilst still ensuring they deliver excellent levels of service to their clients. They have a long track record of working with some of the most prestigious companies in the UK and providing a first-class product and customer experience.
Your new role
- Reporting direct to the Managing Director you will be the Head of Finance, managing a team of 11 including 2 finance business partners directly. Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Business partnering stake holders provide financial support to all functions.
- Provide commercial input & strategic improvement suggestions.
- Preparation of audit packs for UK & international entities.
- Completing & presenting annual budgets for the group.
- Implement training & continuous improvement of finance processes and mentor staff.
- There will also be ample opportunity to take ownership of the Finance function as you will be directly involved in upcoming change & transformation projects including plans to upgrade all accounting software to become paperless to improve service & meet sustainability goals.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with previous experience working at executive level in a similar Finance position. You will be ambitious for continuous improvement and strong people management. Prior experience in a similar high growth SME environment being beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working in a great office environment, competitive salary, excellent pension, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays). There is also ample free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.