A permanent Management Accountant job paying up to £50k for a well-established business in Worcester.
£40,000-£50,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting a reputable business based in Worcester with the recruitment of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This unique SME organisation, which operates as part of a larger European group, have over 50 years' experience in their field and classed as the market leader in the UK.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will become an integral part of the local finance team, performing key day-to-day financial tasks whilst offering support from a wider Group perspective.
- Preparation of monthly accounts, cost reports and cashflows for reporting to the SMT and parent company
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of financial accounts, reports and schedules for statutory audit
- Management and development of IT systems
- Monitor and report on monthly KPIs, analysis and business performance
- Provision of accurate and relevant information to aid the decision-making process
- Group reporting activities
- Build relationships with key external contacts e.g. auditors and banks
- Management and development of a small transactional finance team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Good understanding of key day-to-day accounting processes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing SME environment
- Group reporting experience (highly desirable)
- Manufacturing/FMCG background preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with key stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of Sage 200 or Business Central/Navision
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification) and the chance to join an impressive and stable organisation that boast modern office facilities, a collaborative working environment and excellent opportunities for progression. You'll also benefit from 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), bonus scheme based on company performance, study support (if applicable), contributory pension and life assurance. Although there is a preference for office-based working, some WFH can be accommodated.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.