3 days left
- Full Time
Treasury Analyst | 6 Month Fixed Term Contract | Mostly Remote Working | up to £50,000
Your new company
Hays have partnered with this Global Leading Manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team, initially for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Your new role
As Treasury Analyst your key responsibilities will include daily, weekly, monthly and annual management of the following:
- Cash management:
- Ascertain opening cash position for multiple banks
- Coordinate calls with stakeholders to establish which LDs are due for payment and when.
- Arrange VAT payments through payment software.
- Budget/forecasting bank balances & interest
- Foreign Exchange (FX) management:
- Monitor hedges for business units roll/early settle as required.
- Distribute monthly realised cash flows to Controllers.
- Consolidate monthly fx exposure files for units following submissions from Controllers
- Cash forecasting
- Preparation of short-term forecast, covering the next 2 months. Undertake review with FP&A for validation.
- Review of actuals & forecast figures prepared and entered in the system.
- Bottom-up forecast for 3+ months through to 12 months.
- Bank relationship management
What you'll need to succeed
You will have prior experience in a similar treasury role with the ability to come in and hit the ground running, think and operate at both a tactical and a strategic level. You will have the ability to adapt your approaches and utilise and align skills to different customer group, have strong interpersonal skills and be able to lead on managing customer expectations, network effectively and collaborate with and manage key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
This role offers mostly remote working with the expectation of being in the office once a week, along with a competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.