Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate
Commercial Analyst - Real Estate Investment Analyst - Real Estate
Your new company
A FTSE listed Real Estate company with offices in Central London and one of Britain's largest property development and investment companies. With an aim to create the most dynamic spaces for people, this is a brilliant organisation to be a part of.
Your new role
An exciting new role has been created with a team of Commercial Analysts. Your new role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of assets whilst supporting the asset manager to forecast and evaluate the financial impact of leading or development initiatives
- Report performance to JV partners
- Business planning, cash flow forecasting, capex monitoring
- Extensive work on building financial models
- Scenario modelling
- Prepare development appraisals and feasibility appraisals
- Forecasting with asset management and development teams
- Identify improvements to excel models, systems and procedures from a data analytics perspective
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong understanding of financial analysis and real estate investment appraisals, strong modelling skills as well as cashflow, investment/development appraisal and property valuation skills are essential. This role will require you to deal with large, complex data sets and be able to communicate financials to non-finance colleagues. You will find yourself working with different teams internally and externally therefore you will need proven experience of building strong working relationships.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Real Estate business in a commercial capacity. An excellent bonus and benefits package are on offer as well as hybrid working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.