6 days left
- Full Time
My client is currently recruiting for Systems Accountant role that will work within the Global Finance Team to develop systems and processes to ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data and to facilitate correct consolidated reporting from NetSuite. This is a full-time permanent job.
Within this growing team, you will report to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and work closely with the Group Financial Accountant, NetSuite Administrator and NetSuite Consultants. Working in this role, you will come into contact with colleagues on a regular basis and it is vital that you are able to manage these relationships professionally, while ensuring that the objectives and aims of the business are met.
- Work with our NetSuite System Consultants on projects to develop the system to improve transaction processing, group reporting and business analysis
- Initially, the primary focus will be on achieving inter-company balance reconciliations, with inter-company balance and transaction elimination for group consolidations
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing of system changes and ensure new processes are documented, communicated and trained out to group finance teams
- Build NetSuite reports to facilitate data reporting and extraction
- Become a Finance Key User for our NetSuite system
- Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for stakeholders
- Work closely with the NetSuite Administrator, especially for month end system close routines and other system related tasks
- Assist with system queries and troubleshooting of any issues that arise
- Work with users to optimise their current set-up and ensure system permissions are appropriate
- Training users in any new system developments as well as advocating best practise across the group and providing ad-hoc training, as required
- Assist with onboarding of additional subsidiaries to NetSuite
You will have a background in finance and could be either qualified or qualified by experience with at least 2-3 years in industry. Relevant experience for this role includes some or all of the following:
- Demonstrate a key involvement in finance system developments
- Having been a Finance Key User for a business system
- Participation in system implementation/improvement projects
- Assisted with system testing, training and documentation
- Report writing
- Project management experience
- Understanding of financial controls
- Advanced Excel skills
Although this is not a financial or management accounting role, previous experience of preparing financial or management accounts is required. However, previous experience of NetSuite is not required as full training support will be given. This is a hands-on role and, although this could change, there is currently no manager responsibility.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone wants to join our business at a key moment in our journey and grow with us and share in our success story. We will offer you a supportive environment where you will be exposed to new experiences and opportunities.
Working as a Systems Accountant you will earn a salary of between £40-60,000, and we are also able to offer you a pension, on-site parking, flexible working, training opportunities, CPD and more. You will join a business that values its people.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.