Part Time SME Group Accountant
5 days left
- Part Time
Part time Group Accountant required for a high-growth SME with an outstanding reputation. £50-60K FTE + Bens
Your new company
Hays are exclusively recruiting on behalf of an outstanding, highly reputable and high-growth SME based in West Wiltshire at their busy Head Office with excellent road links to the M4, set in beautiful surroundings. This newly created role will support the Finance Director and the wider business by taking overall responsibility for external financial reporting and taxation across the Group.
Your new role
You'll be taking ownership of external financial reporting and taxation across the Group and so will be responsible for;
- Leading the annual external audit, corporation tax calculations and returns for all Group businesses
- Full responsibility for submission of all external returns and payments for the Group
- Providing clear and concise accounting and tax technical advice to the Group
- Liaising with and reporting to various external parties
- Supporting the finance team with processing the monthly payroll
- Managing shareholder remuneration
- Supporting the Finance Director in delivering continuous business improvement
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you'll be a CCAB qualified accountant with experience in statutory accounting and taxation and coming from a practice or industry background. This role requires experience of preparing consolidations in Groups and leading the external audit process - either in industry or from within public practice. Additionally, you'll need to be comfortable with MS Excel, and it'd be great if you have used MS Dynamics NAV / Business Central too.
What you'll get in return
This role is based at the Group's Head Office based in the West Wiltshire countryside and is a hub for their expanding South West operations. With hybrid working and part-time hours available (or full-time!), this is a highly flexible, newly created role that you can mould and "make your own". In addition to a basic salary of circa. £55K, they offer a benefits package of 25 days annual leave, a competitive pension, life assurance, onsite parking, casual dress, and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.