Senior Financial Accountant
NEW- Qualified Financial Accountant Opportunity - Hybrid/Colchester £45,000 to £48,000 EXCELLENT BENEFITS!!
Your new company
Have you recently qualified? Are you looking to make a progressive career move?
Our client is one of East of England's leading employers; this well known Brand have offices near Colchester, Essex as well as internationally, they embrace hybrid and flexible working and offer unrivalled opportunity for personal and career development and outstanding career opportunities UK and international.
Your new role
As Senior Financial Accountant you will be working with qualified and part qualified accountants on a hybrid basis - work from home and at their modern offices near Colchester, Essex.
- Assisting with year-end audits and internal audits
- Group reporting (monthly, quarterly and year end) & balance sheet control
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to ensure integrity of period end reporting
- Assisting with reviewing, updating and enhancing departmental procedures
- Manage and develop the financial accounts activities to ensure strong balance sheet control
- Ensure correct application of Group Accounting Policies
- Review and help drive improvement with controls, processes, IT systems and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
The Senior Financial Accountant will be a qualified accountant; ambitious, analytical, with broad IT skills an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and who will enjoy working in a Team environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent salary package; base salary in the region of £40,000 to £48,000 plus a superb benefits package, flexible and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.