4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an international manufacturing company to recruit a management accountant
Your new company
A globally renowned, marketing leading manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based at the office here in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with opportunities for progression.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager, you will ensure that the team is completing work on time, with accuracy and attention to detail as directed by the Head of Finance. The role will include:
- Team Management, mixed with transactional and qualified accountants
- Ensure day to day operations are maintained, overseeing AR, AP and bank balances. This will also include monthly management accounts across different sites, updating P&L & BS.
- Completion of VAT returns, working with external advisors for international sites
- SOX compliance for all sites
- Ensure compliance in accordance with global policies
- Quality & continuous improvement to help develop the team and the function.
What you'll need to succeed
The client is ideally looking for someone that is qualified but would also consider someone that is part qualified. They are looking for someone that is driven , hard working and ideally experience of working in a global business. If you had SAP experience that would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a salary of £45,000 - £60,000 along with a yearly bonus. There is progression opportunities for the right person but they can also offer study support for someone that is still doing their qualifications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.