Rural Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst
Rural Financial Planning Analyst for an exciting Real Estate provider. The salary is £60-65K. The contract is 6-9 Months, with 3 days a week in the London office.
Your new company
A very popular Real Estate company is hiring a Financial Planning Analyst. They have a large network across the UK and are a powerhouse in providing real estate. They offer a range of excellent services from property development to investment management.
Your new role
To work on the rural business. You will be supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner and have full ownership of the business line.
- Monthly management reports, forecasts, and budgeting
- Production of KPI reports
- Challenge and oversee the execution of controls within the finance function
- Confide with key stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide Business Partnering to relevant heads of business
- Evaluate and improve techniques and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountant Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Particularly Excel)
What you'll get in return
This will be an amazing opportunity to work with a great Senior Finance Business Partner and Head of Group Reporting and drastically improve your financial planning and analysis skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.