Audit Semi Senior
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our award winning Corporate Reporting team with the requirement to recruit coming as a result of significant organic growth. You will be part qualified ACA / ACCA.
This is a hybrid working role - 2 days in the London office with the team, 3 days working from home. There is also flexibility to work from our newly refurbished offices as frequently as you like.
Our Corporate Reporting team provide audit and financial solutions to multinational businesses and their UK operations. This role will provide the opportunity to work with household names who are leaders in their respective fields and the opportunity to visit their overseas HQs.
You will be the primary client contact throughout the audit process from planning through to completion, preparing the approach to testing and delivering the outcome to the client.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or prime records for small, medium and large companies including LLPs, Limited companies and consolidations
- Preparation of accompanying working papers including lead schedules, supporting reconciliations and checklists
- Primary client contact throughout fieldwork and completion
- Plan audit for manager review
- Complete fieldwork for manager review
- Prepare finalisation for manager review
- Use available resources to research and investigate challenging audit areas
- Present issues or information to the manager / RI in an appropriate way
- Visit client premises and represent the firm during audit fieldwork (may include international travel)
- Maintain an awareness of ongoing client assignments and outstanding work
- Assist in the training of junior/new members of staff
- Contribute to weekly meetings, offering assistance
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient work and good client care
- Develop a strong technical knowledge by attending technical training courses and webinars, ensuring up to date knowledge
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 18 months experience and through most of professional papers for ACA/ACCA
- Strong experience in FRS 102 and IFRS
- Experience with group audits and consolidations desirable
- Excellent IT skills with CaseWare experience an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK, plus able to travel internationally
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work to deadlines
- Very strong communication skills, an engaging personality and confidence when dealing with clients
- Willingness to train and coach other members of staff and help lead a team from a cultural perspective