3 days left
- Full Time
Financial Analyst job based in Woking paying up to £45,000 per year
Your new company
You will be working for a progressive and well known organisation supporting their progress and business path
Your new role
You will be working closely with key stakeholders providing robust analysis, P&L interrogation and balance sheet information in order to support business heads in managing their budgets and directing spend.
Your role will require you to:
- Produce monthly and quarterly forecasts and variance analysis
- Working with set KPI's and markers to track progress
- Prepare monthly results against forecast and budget and present these results to key stakeholders
- Prepare P&L and BS forecasts monthly, quarterly and report on these
- Manage the financial aspects of capital and overheads projects being undertaken
- Monthly revenue reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written and be experienced at presenting to key stakeholders. You will be Part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA and be looking for a role that will grow and progress you in a commercial environment. You will be experience in producing financial analysis and be keen to work in a progressive environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an internationally recognised brand and for an organisation that is both commercial and also supports and nurtures its employees, taking a key supportive role in their futures and progression. There is a great benefits package which is available on request.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.