Financial Analyst - £30,000-£40,000 DOE - Oxfordshire - Permanent
Financial Analyst - Witney Oxfordshire - £35,000-£40,000 DOE PA
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in the insurance sector in Oxfordshire. The purpose of the role is to support the senior business partners with financial analysis and liaise between the finance department and key stakeholders.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing robust information to support a breadth of key financial and non-financial stakeholders including branch staff and support functions
- Preparing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc financial and non-financial information
- Analysing performance to identify and understand key commercial drivers impacting results and communicate best practices across the branch network.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting processes
- Utilising a strong revenue focus as there will be exposure to all elements of the P&L
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Excel skills with a desire to progress to an advanced level
- Experience of handling financial and non-financial data
- Experience of using budgeting and BI tools
- Qualified or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification alongside a proven academic record
- Ability to develop relationships and influence stakeholders across the business
- A pro-active attitude and an inquisitive mindset build and evolve understanding
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- £35,000-£40,000 salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Access to a Healthcare Cash-plan with a variety of benefits
- Company funded study support for professional qualifications
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support employees outside of work
- Discount on wide range of insurance products
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Free lunches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.