2 days left
- Full Time
Broad Financial Accountant position.
Global prestigious business
Global, prestigious international business based in Merseyside is looking for an experienced Accountant.
- Prepare and post recurring and standard manual journals, including payroll, intercompany entries and topside journals.
- Manage the month end close for responsible entities
- Perform and review Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Identify reconciliation issues and resolve any issues that are due to system/ transactional gaps.
- Be comfortable reaching out to business partners to help resolve any issues that require discussion.
- Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities. Consolidate group level budget & forecast including balance sheet and cashflow.
- Complete IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with Controlling & Reporting for review.
- Support for internal and external audit and governance requests
You will be either an experienced Financial Accountant or Management Accountant and ideally qualified (although qualified by experience will be considered)
Core tasks are integrity of Balance Sheet reconciliations, journal control, pre-payments, accruals and working alongside Business Partners, so experience in some or all of these areas will be required.
The role is for 12 -14 months initially and a salary is offered of circa £45,000, plus a generous annual bonus .
The role offers excellent benefits including enhanced pension (8%), as well as healthcare and dental insurance.
Flexibility in hours are also offered as well as hybrid working .