Audit Seniors - Bermuda
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to its Bermuda office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable offshore financial services, US and Canadian GAAP and IFRS experience in the one of the world’s largest offshore financial centres and tax-free jurisdictions.
Be it to further your career, experience a different culture or to enjoy the lifestyle, professionals are attracted to Bermuda by the superb climate, social and sporting life, a portfolio of international clients and a competitive income tax free salary.
- Opportunities to specialise within the Financial Services industry building relationships with clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent audit engagements with professional staff
- Direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully Qualified (or soon to be) ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong External Audit experience
- Financial services audit experience is advantageous but is not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com quotinq Reference RO13031 or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
We have a number of other offshore and international opportunities in locations such as Australia, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, Brussels, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Ireland, Channel Islands, Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and throughout the UK. Reach International are offshore and international accountancy specialists operating at all levels from Senior to Partner appointments, and across all service lines.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.