Senior Audit Associate/Audit Senior
Senior Audit Associate, Audit Senior, Cheltenham/Gloucester, £37,000 - £46,000, ACA/ACCA Qualified
Your new company
You will be joining a national, audit task advisory and risk firm with a global footprint and local expertise.
Your new role
- Ensure junior members of staff are mentored by correctly sharing expertise and information.
- Providing on-the-job training to help employees improve their auditing abilities and become more familiar with the Firm's audit approach.
- On a daily basis, serving as our clients' first point of contact.
- Assisting with the design, execution, and completion of all aspects of the audit assignment for assessment by the manager or partner, proposing solutions and asking advice on areas of concern and judgement.
- Demonstrate a comprehension of the many categories of risk, as well as the Firm's approach and policies for risk management, as well as knowledge of important business and legal and regulatory norms and policies.
- Producing work for assessment by the Manager and/or Partner, flagging concerns and offering viable solutions to those issues.
- Demonstrating expertise in business development and identifying new sales prospects.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach that is both application and solution-based, as evidenced by research on the delivery of solutions in that discipline on client assignments.
- Identifying areas in the customer's business processes that require improvement and making possible recommendations, as well as preparing and delivering Audit Findings Reports to the client.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) Qualified
- Be able to provide on-the-job coaching and acting as a role model for more junior members of the team.
- At all times, follow the firm's risk management policies.
- Providing work of the greatest calibre.
- Solid grasp of UK GAAP accounting basics and applications, as well as proficiency in basic technical approaches (valuations, modelling, spreadsheets).
- Ability to perform quick and intuitive analysis, as well as correctly evaluate data, such as financial statements and source documents.
- Demonstration of the ability to handle the audit process efficiently, taking into account audit risk concerns and accounting technical issues.
- Ability to lead and coordinate fieldwork on client sites, including coordinating with other departments to ensure that the Audit process runs well.
What you'll get in return
Circa £37,000 - £46,000 dependent on experience, background and level of the right professional, plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07530193226 for a confidential chat. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do contact me for a no pressure discussion in regards to your career options.