Group & Consolidation Accountant
Group & Consolidation Accountant Jobs - ACA, ACCA CIMA - Up to c£60k DOE Maidstone with hybrid working
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Group and Consolidation Accountant to join this leading Financial Services provider.
Your new role
This is an integral role within the business and an opportunity to be part of an experienced team responsible for the production and analysis of all Group Consolidations and Interim Financial Statements.
Key responsibilities across monthly, quarterly and annual reporting include:
- Prepare monthly reporting for inclusion in the external reporting pack and report upon variances
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Group debt facilities and assist with accounting treatment where applicable
- Assistance with acquisition and disposal accounting / business transfer reviews including necessary consolidation entries. Cross check acquisition accounting to Technical advice and PPA reports
- Intangibles cashflow reconciliation
- Prepare Interim financial statements / investor reports
- Provide PBC information required by auditors in connection with the quarterly audit of consolidation
- Prepare business combination note for inclusion within the financial statements
- Collect and upload proforma calculations and verification
- Prepare quarterly intangibles forecasts and tax analysis for the tax team
- Review and prepare quarterly FX adjusting entries
- Prepare business combination notes for the stat checker for onward submission to the Reporting team.
- Prepare year end net asset segmental analysis for impairment purposes
- Provide all PBC information required by Deloitte in connection with the annual audit of consolidation
- Year-end control tasks such as late posting P12 and P13 journals. Producing stat to ledger reconciliations and maintaining company directors list
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished and qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) consolidation / management accountant with demonstrated experience from within a group environment. You'll need a hands-on and agile approach with keen stakeholder and engagement ability to dealing with exiting and newly acquired group entities. Previous experience of statutory accounts production, consolidation, audit process management and ensuring reporting is correct at a legal entity level is preferred. As is a good working knowledge of Finance Control team responsibilities, statutory accounts preparation and delivery knowledge alongside good Consolidation and IFRS knowledge.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to c£60,000 DOE and a range of attractive company benefits and hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.