Group Reporting Manager
A group reporting manager role with a FTSE 250 retail business with operations in over 20 countries.
A well-known retail business with exciting and ambitious growth plans particularly across their international business. With revenues exceeding £750m and over 10,000 employees, they are a genuine leader in their sector.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with post-qualified experience in industry, preferably within the group function of a listed business
- Listed company reporting and group consolidation (multi-currency an advantage)
- Strong aptitude for IT systems including Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK statutory accounts and relevant disclosure requirements
- Confident communciator, able to build relationships and present financial information clearly and concisely
- Hybrid working pattern - 2/3 days in the office in London
- Up to 40% bonus (20% on target, 40% stretch)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Car allowance