Consultant: Convert to Forensic Accounting
We have partnered exclusively with this global client on this exceptional conversion opportunity to Forensics.
Your new company
Undoubtedly already a challenger firm in the Forensic market, our client is a global leader in Expert services, engaged to give independent advice and expert witness/testimony to corporates, the public sector, law firms, financial services and government agencies, Already a world leader in damages, quantum, delay and engineering, the firm are building out their Forensic offering globally, having made strategic hires to lead this business, and are now looking to add to the London-based European team.
The firm has a competitively strong matrix of skills specialisms and deep, sector-specific industry expertise.
Your new role
This is the ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growth Forensic presence, underpinned by a long-established reputation in quantum. Projects are of the size that would typically compete with the Big 4 and other major firms. In a growing team you have more direct access to seasoned Partner mentors , so there is no better way to convert your skills to this 21st century field.
Forensic has always responded well to whatever the economic weather, and the next 2 years especially will bear fresh witness to this.
You'll support cases across a really diverse range of work, including:
- Economic Damages
- Fraud Investigations
- Regulatory Investigations
- Loss of Profits
- Business Interruption
- Transaction and shareholder disputes
- Government/treat disputes
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly qualified ACA
- At least 3 years in audit or TS, CF or related Advisory disciplines.
- (If you've trained in Forensic but want to try a fresh new entity in the European market then your application will of course be welcomed)
- The tenacity to get to the root cause of an issue, and the ability to maintain both big picture and granular detail simultaneously
- A mindset that loves words as much as numbers, paired with advanced communication skills both written and oral
What you'll get in return
- A rare opportunity to be part of a newly-established Forensic function already making significant impact on the London and global market
- A firm which prioritises personal and professional development
- A bonus scheme which can reward anywhere between 10% and 40% dependent on contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.