Accounting and Finance Operations Senior Manager
You will be responsible for the direction, execution and performance of core accounting deliverable within a team.
You will lead the UK & International Accounting and Finance Operations, while executing the business's strategy.
One of the most recognised brands in the world, with outlets in 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. Today, this business is growing in velocity and are passionate about modernising experiences.
- You will have responsibility for the day to day and period-end close of core Finance & Accounting service delivery, ensuring the integrity and timely provision of the UK and International entities
- Financial statement data by providing leadership on appropriate workload assignments, individual development planning and evolving processes to their full potential
- You will drive alignment, achievement, and delivery of the business global and UK market objectives.
- Monitor and report to stakeholders on operational performance metrics and measures, including assessing overall and individual achievement of service expectations and customer satisfaction
- Actively manage the department budget and value creation for projects
- You will have ownership of the relationships with banks for day to day transaction and reconciliation process
- Act as a mentor and coach, supporting development and creating an inclusive environment with robust talent pipeline
- Support in the design and implementation of cloud ERP, global finance and transformation projects
- Participate on cross-functional teams as assigned by Senior Leadership, including presenting to and providing guidance/updates across the Group
- Drive Continuous Improvement and actively support the automation strategy
Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified accountant with a strong background (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
- You are detail orientated and able to thrive in a complex, agile, fast paced business environment
- You will be influential providing insight to engage and partner with business
- Expertise in managing Accounting Operations & Service Delivery, ability to solve unique and complex People, Process & Technology problems to mitigate business impact along with the drive to proactively meet customer's needs
Fantastic Salary & Progression