FP&A and Data Analyst
This is an integral, newly created position which will support the FP&A, Corporate Finance and Valuations team. You will provide financial analysis and report of Group, investor and fund performance.
This business is a private, entrepreneurial investment firm that are headquartered in the US but continuously expanding. They pride themselves in investing in top talent and creating market leading career opportunities.
- Support plans to improve efficiency in operational finance processes.
- Provide financial analysis on a range of topics, including Group P&L, fund performance, projects and capital expenditure.
- Support the team in the execution and delivery of the monthly and quarterly executive MI and Board reporting process
- Generation and presentation of quarterly reporting, including presentations for Board meetings, risk committees and management meeting(s)
- Analyse key financial data and information to provide insightful, relevant management information
- Support the improvement in the Group's MI reporting capabilities with the use of Power BI to build reports and simplify large datasets into insightful dashboards.
- Be able to support the monthly investor NAV process and actively seek to improve processes with external TPA.
- Building good working relationships with key individuals across the B-Flexion Functions and Businesses, in particular the wider Finance team
- Escalating significant issues to senior management as and when required
- Newly ACA or partly qualified (or CIMA)
- At least one of the following; Financial modelling skills, data analytics experience, strong FP&A background within a Financial Services business (preferably buyside)
- Commercial mindset
- Keen learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong career path
- Annual bonus
- Market leading benefits
- Flexible working