Head of Management Accounts & Planning: Bristol role
9 month interim role - option to work Hybrid/Remotely 1 day a week required in the North Bristol office
We are looking for a qualified accountant to fill a Head of Financial Management Accounting and Planning role within the North Bristol area.
- Salary roughly £55-63k (or daily rate TBC prior to interview)
- Duration 9 - 12 months (FTC or Temp role)
- Ideally NHS/ public sector experience experience
- Experience of leading month end process from a central perspective
- Knowledge of the NHS planning process.
- Team leader as role is responsible for managing 4 direct reports but overseeing the management accounting team of circa 20.
- Excellent excel skills as role will be manipulating large data
- Ability to summarise detailed information
- Ability to communicate as role interacts with range of stakeholders.
- Remote working would be available, with an expectation of being on site at least once a week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.