M&A Project Manager
My client is a PE backed consultancy business based in Cheltenham.
Due to continued growth, we are excited to be recruiting for an M&A Project Manager to own and successfully deliver our acquisition project plans. This role will see you lead and take ownership of the project planning for all acquisitions that they plan to complete through our team of M&A Managers.
You will deliver acquisitions from pre-sale project definition through to the seamless transition into "integrations", in line with agreed phasing, deadlines and targets. You will support with business continuity planning for new integrations as well as identifying and managing any risks that could potentially impact on the integration project.
They are a data driven business, to support this you will produce regular reporting on project progress and status for the executive board and senior leadership team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and work closely with M&A managers to ensure that this is followed
- Meeting with project team members and M&A managers to identify and resolve issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation allowing the easy tracking of project performance for senior stakeholders
- Track project performance and escalate to management as needed
- Look for improvements within the M&A process and support the team in the implementation
- Coordinating the development of documentation to enable successful implementation
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarising relevant information.
- My client operate on a matrix basis, whilst there are no direct people responsibilities you will work collaboratively across the business.
You will be offered career progression, a competitive package and flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.