Interim Head of Finance
I'm currently working with an innovative and leading Not-for-Profit Technology company. Reporting to the CFO, this a great opportunity for an interim Head of Finance to join a commercially focused NFP company. They offer very flexible, hybrid working - candidates can be home-based with occasional travel to Cheltenham.
Innovative and leading Not-for-Profit Technology company - looking for an Interim Head of Finance
Reporting into the CFO, this role has 2 direct reports.
The Interim Head of Finance will:
- Compile and provides financial analysis, using key performance indicators, on a regular basis to senior leadership and the Board
- Complete a robust annual budget for approval by the Board
- Complete and report on financial forecasts as appropriate during the year
- Run a robust year end process, including preparation of the statutory accounts and returns to stakeholders, co-ordination of the audit and manage the relationships with auditors
- Maintain a robust set of internal controls within efficient financial processes, compliant with tax and other legislation
- Leads the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Prepares and reports to Audit Committee when necessary on audit actions, areas of risk and on the statutory accounts and returns
- Responsible for communicating financial activities with budget holders and senior management and developing reporting and communications to provide information to assist with decision making
- Oversight of the payroll and pension processes, ensuring timely, accurate and complete records, calculations and payments
- Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a finance function, financial and management accounting experience
- Experience of working with senior leaders and Board level reporting
- Experience of delivering statutory reporting requirements for group and individual company accounts
- Strategic level financial management skills
- Working in the higher education, charity or government sectors would be advantageous
c£70k (pro-rata) - 6-8 month FTC
They offer very flexible, hybrid working - candidates can be home-based with occasional travel to Cheltenham.